Best Blogging Sites and Platforms in 2022
Blogging platforms are for bloggers to share content over the internet; they can share their opinions, views, product reviews, and articles. Blogging platforms deliver content through websites, emails, social networks, etc. In blogging platforms content is in chronological order, i.e. newer content is at the top of the website.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR BEST BLOGGING PLATFORM:
For a new blogger, it is very important to choose a platform that is flexible so he can make changes easily to add new features to grow the audience of blogs. There are several blogging platforms available for beginners, it is up to the blogger to choose the best choice that is easy to use, and according to the type of content, he wants to post on it. Another factor to look at in the blogging platform is earning factor that how much he can earn in near future.
BEST BLOGGING PLATFORMS:
Nowadays blogging is very common over the internet for blogging, so it is very important to choose pre-eminent blogging platforms. The best blogging platforms to use are as follows:
Worldpress.org is one of the most powerful blogging websites on the internet that powers more than about 43% of all websites. It is open source and allows free blogging over the internet. Bloggers can create their blogging websites in minutes with a self-hosting facility available. One can avail of free hosting by signing up with WordPress hosting provider.
The benefits of using wordpress.org are:
- It gives control over every aspect of the blogging website.
- It facilitates the addition of extra features in blogs.
- It provides the best options to earn a handsome amount of money.
- It provides a variety of free themes to create a good-looking website for blogs.
- WordPress gives free blogging platform with about more than 59,000 plugins.
- It facilitates creating a website that is search engine friendly.
- It provides drag and drops feature to edit a website easily.
Some disadvantages of wordpress.org are:
- It requires learning of backend of WordPress to manage websites accurately and efficiently.
- It requires managing the security and backups of a website.
Wix is another great blogging platform to create amazing blogging websites using drag-and-drop features to create a good-looking blog website. It allows adding the Wix Blog app to add different blogs to a website. More than about 110 million people use Wix for blogging with little or no coding skills.
The advantages of using Wix as a blogging platform are:
- It provides a variety of free templates for making an awesome website.
- It provides third-party apps to create a blogging website.
- It provides the facility of creating a website without any coding skills.
- It provides an easy drag-and-drop feature to create a website.
- It facilitates easy and quick setup for beginners.
The following are some of the disadvantages of using Wix:
- It provides a limited free plan with limited features.
- It irritates users by displaying ads on the website.
- It is difficult to change templates after selecting one.
- It offers limited e-commerce features on a free plan.
Web.com is one of the famous website builders and it provides features to add a blogging section to a website or any online store. It offers a free plan for absolute beginners and affordable plans to get started at about $1.95.
The advantages of using web.com are as follows:
- It is easy to use for beginners.
- It offers a drag-and-drop feature to build a website.
- It provides many free templates to use.
- It takes care of all the technical details of hosting itself.
- It offers a free domain along with all paid plans.
- It provides facility of customer support available 24 hours.
The following are the disadvantages of using web.com for blogging:
- It offers very less extensions.
- It does not provide free third-party plugins.
- Its blogging is less powerful than that of WordPress.
- It is difficult to switch websites to other platforms.
Hostgator, a web-hosting company, has created Gator as a platform for bloggers to build their blogging websites easily. It is an excellent website builder to build a website using the drag-and-drop feature in very little time comparatively. It is a non-WordPress all-in-one hosting platform for blogging.
The advantages of Gator as a website builder and blogging platform are:
- It is easy to use with easily customizable features for building a website.
- It offers an easy setup with very few technical issues.
- It handles backups, security, and the performance itself.
- It offers free domain and SSL in all paid plans.
- It provides the facility to add an online store on a blogging website.
The following are some of the disadvantages of using Gator as a blogging platform:
- It does not offer any free plan.
- It does not provide e-commerce features on low plans.
- It is comfortable with a limited number of applications.
- It offers a limited number of extensions.
HubSpot is a website builder for all types of websites; either they are small blogging websites or large enterprise websites. It can personalize content according to past searches of users. It helps to create a customized blogging website using different designs and templates.
The benefits of using HubSpot as a blogging website and builder tool are:
- It provides a facility for beginners to create websites using the drag-and-drop feature.
- It offers to create a blogging website without coding skills.
- It helps to create websites that are search engine friendly.
- It supports conversions.
- It provides a free SSL certificate.
- Its paid versions have various free tools.
The following are some of the disadvantages of HubSpot:
- It is comparatively expensive.
- It does not provide any free version.